The Way Youth
Contact The Way Youth
THE WAY exists to reach lost students with the gospel, connect them to a community of believers, help them cultivate their identity in Christ and encourage them to grow as they pursue their relationship with God.
1. Reach – Evangelizing to students that don’t know Jesus in our campuses, communities, and cities in which we are a part.
Acts 1:8 – But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.
2. Connect – Joining students with one another and creating a gospel-centered, covenant community of believers.
Ephesians 2:19 – Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household.
3. Cultivate – Helping students to Discover their identity in Christ and embrace the work of the ministry through service.
Ephesians 4:12 – to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ.
4. Grow – Equipping students to mature in their faith and Grow into ferocious godly men and women.
Hebrews 6:1 – Therefore let us move beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity…
5. Pursue – Encouraging students to Pursue their relationship with God by celebrating and honoring Him with their lifestyles.
Romans 12:1 – Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God-this is your true and proper worship.
Matthew 13:44 – “The kingdom of heaven is like a treasure hidden in the field, which a man found and hid again; and from joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.”
In response to the growth and needs of our youth ministry. The Sunday youth Celebrations will now be split between Junior High and High School.
Friday Youth Ministry outreach activities.