19 Jan Glow Homeschool Ministry
To support children and parents growing in the Lord together, through excellent education and family bonding.
“Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
- Assist parents with information on homeschooling.
- Opportunities for families to learn about homeschooling and to fellowship with other families.
- Inspire parents to homeschool their children from a Christian worldview.
- Bridge families to established Christian homeschool support groups
- To support and encourage families to experience growth through Biblical home education
Where and When:
- Support Groups
- Prayer and Mentoring
- Fellowships, Outreaches and Field Trips
To homeschool children is not to prepare them for tests but to prepare them for life. -Tamara L.Chilver
Children have a lifetime of learning ahead.The most important thing is to teach them today is how to love learning. -Unknown
It’s not credentials that qualify you to teach a child. It/s God who made you qualified. -Tamara L.Chilver